Table of Contents
The Utah State Aggies (9-0) are heavily favored (by 16 points) to build on a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Weber State Wildcats (4-7) on Monday, December 19, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 143 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Monday, December 19, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Logan, Utah
- Arena: Dee Glen Smith Spectrum
Utah State Betting Stats & Information
- Utah State has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 8-0.
- The Aggies have not played a game with moneyline odds of -2144 or shorter.
- The Aggies have a 6-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average total Utah State has had set in games this year is 17.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Weber State Betting Stats & Info
- Weber State has won two of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1080.
- The Wildcats are just 2-7-0 against the spread this season.
- Weber State’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 135.5 points, 7.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Utah State vs. Weber State Season Stat Comparison
|Utah State Rank||Utah State AVG||Weber State AVG||Weber State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah State Aggies Leaders
- The Aggies scoring leader is Steven Ashworth, who averages 18.4 per contest to go with 2.6 rebounds and 4.8 assists.
- Taylor Funk leads Utah State in rebounding, averaging 8.6 per game, while Max Shulga leads the team in assists, distributing an average of five in each contest.
- Ashworth leads the Aggies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of four shots per game from beyond the arc.
Weber State Wildcats Leaders
- Dillon Jones has the top spot on the Wildcats leaderboards for scoring (13.9 per game), rebounds (9.3 per game), and assists (3.6 per game).
- Steven Verplancken Jr. averages 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wildcats.