Table of Contents
There will be player prop bet markets available for Aaron Rodgers ahead of Monday’s NFL action at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Rodgers’ Green Bay Packers (5-8) and the Los Angeles Rams (4-9) face off in a Week 15 matchup from Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Aaron Rodgers Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: Green Bay Packers vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 19, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 224.5 (-115)
Aaron Rodgers Passing Stats
- Rodgers has 2,864 passing yards (220.3 per game) while completing 64.3% (272-for-423), with 22 TDs and nine picks.
- He has tacked on 67 rushing yards on 20 carries.
- Rodgers ranks 15th in the NFL with 20.9 completed passes per game (272 total completions this season).
- So far this season, Rodgers is 15th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,389.
- The Packers have run 56.8% passing plays and 43.2% rushing plays this season. They rank 25th in the NFL in scoring.
Against Los Angeles
- Rodgers’ 307 passing yards one matchup against the Rams are 82.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- Rodgers threw for more yards than this game’s 224.5-yard over/under in that game.
- Rodgers threw multiple touchdown passes in that game against the Rams.
Last 3 Games
- at Bears (12/4/2022): 18-of-31 (58.1%), 182 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsat Eagles (11/27/2022): 11-of-16 (68.8%), 140 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTsvs. Titans (11/17/2022): 24-of-39 (61.5%), 227 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs