Table of Contents
The Elon Phoenix (2-10) visit the No. 14 Indiana Hoosiers (8-3) after losing six straight road games. The Hoosiers are heavy favorites by 28 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 20, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 141.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hoosiers vs. Phoenix
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Bloomington, Indiana
- Arena: Assembly Hall
Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- The Hoosiers are 6-4-1 ATS this season.
- Indiana’s average point total in outings this season is 145.3, 4.3 points higher than the total in this game.
Elon Betting Stats & Info
- So far this season, the Phoenix have compiled a 3-7-0 record against the spread.
- Elon’s games this season have averaged a total of 142.1 points, 1.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Indiana vs. Elon Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana Rank||Indiana AVG||Elon AVG||Elon Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- The Hoosiers leader in points and rebounds is Trayce Jackson-Davis, who scores 16.4 points and grabs 8.2 boards per game.
- Xavier Johnson leads Indiana in assists, averaging 4.9 per game while also scoring 9.9 points per contest.
- Miller Kopp leads the Hoosiers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Elon Phoenix Leaders
- Sean Halloran scores 13.2 points and adds 4.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Phoenix’s leaderboards in those statistics.
- Max Mackinnon grabs 5.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.8 points per game and adds 2.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Elon rebounding leaderboard.
- Zac Ervin knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Phoenix.