Table of Contents
The South Dakota Coyotes (5-7, 0-0 Summit) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the UMKC Kangaroos (4-9, 0-0 Summit) on Monday, December 19, 2022 at Municipal Auditorium as just 1.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 135.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Coyotes vs. Kangaroos
- Game Day: Monday, December 19, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Arena: Municipal Auditorium
South Dakota Betting Stats & Information
- South Dakota has won two of three games when the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- The Coyotes have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -123 or shorter.
- The Coyotes are only 2-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Kangaroos have a 4-3 record against the spread.
- South Dakota’s average total in matchups this season has been 142.4, 6.9 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
UMKC Betting Stats & Info
- UMKC has been underdogs in seven games this season and won two (28.6%) of those contests.
- The Kangaroos have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +103.
- The Kangaroos are 5-6-0 ATS this year.
- The Kangaroos have a 4-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in UMKC’s games this season is 3.7 fewer points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
South Dakota vs. UMKC Season Stat Comparison
|South Dakota Rank||South Dakota AVG||UMKC AVG||UMKC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Dakota Coyotes Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Coyotes is A.J. Plitzuweit, who scores 12.1 points and distributes 2.3 assists per game.
- Damani Hayes leads South Dakota in rebounding, grabbing 7.4 boards per game while also scoring 5.2 points a contest.
- Plitzuweit makes more threes per game than any other member of the Coyotes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- Rayquawndis Mitchell is at the top of the Kangaroos scoring leaderboard with 16.7 points per game. He also grabs 4.5 rebounds and averages 1.4 assists per game.
- UMKC’s leader in rebounds is Allen David Mukeba Jr. with 8.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Anderson Kopp with 2.8 per game.
- Kopp knocks down 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Kangaroos.