Table of Contents
The UC Riverside Highlanders (6-4) take on the San Diego Toreros (6-6) as 4.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 142 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Highlanders vs. Toreros
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Riverside, California
- Arena: UCR Student Recreation Center
UC Riverside Betting Stats & Information
- UC Riverside has been favored on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Highlanders have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -195 or shorter.
- The Highlanders’ ATS record is 5-4-0 this season.
- The Toreros are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in UC Riverside’s games this season is 2.1 fewer points than the total of 142 in this matchup.
San Diego Betting Stats & Info
- San Diego has been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Toreros have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +164.
- The Toreros have a 3-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Toreros are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average total for San Diego’s games this year is 11.9 more points than the point total of 142 in this outing.
UC Riverside vs. San Diego Season Stat Comparison
|UC Riverside Rank||UC Riverside AVG||San Diego AVG||San Diego Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UC Riverside Highlanders Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Highlanders is Zyon Pullin, who scores 19.5 points and dishes out 3.4 assists per game.
- Flynn Cameron is UC Riverside’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.7 boards in each contest while scoring 11.1 points per game.
- Cameron makes more threes per game than any other member of the Highlanders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
San Diego Toreros Leaders
- Jase Townsend racks up 15.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Toreros.
- San Diego’s leader in rebounds is Eric Williams Jr. with 10.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Seikou Sisoho Jawara with 3.6 per game.
- Townsend is the most prolific from deep for the Toreros, hitting two threes per game.