Table of Contents
The Delaware State Hornets (1-10) are underdogs (+7.5) as they try to break a nine-game losing streak when they host the Wagner Seahawks (5-4) at 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at Memorial Hall Gym. The matchup has an over/under set at 131 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Seahawks vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Dover, Delaware
- Arena: Memorial Hall Gym
Wagner Betting Stats & Information
- Wagner has been favored on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Seahawks have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -357 or shorter.
- The Seahawks have a 3-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have a 3-5 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 7.5 points or more.
- The average point total in Wagner’s games this season is 0.2 fewer points than the total of 131 in this matchup.
Delaware State Betting Stats & Info
- Delaware State has been listed as the underdog six times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Hornets have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +270.
- The Hornets are 3-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have a 3-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Delaware State this season is 10.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Wagner vs. Delaware State Season Stat Comparison
|Wagner Rank||Wagner AVG||Delaware State AVG||Delaware State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wagner Seahawks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Seahawks this season is Zaire Williams, who averages 10.8 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 0.8 assists per game.
- Wagner’s leading rebounder is Brandon Brown averaging 8.3 boards per game and its best passer is Delonnie Hunt and his 3.1 assists per game.
- Javier Esquerra Trelles leads the Seahawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Delaware State Hornets Leaders
- Khyrie Staten puts up 11.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Hornets.
- The Delaware State leaders in rebounding and assists are Brandon Stone with 5.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.1 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Martez Robinson with 3.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.7 points and 3.4 rebounds per game).
- O’Koye Parker is the most prolific from deep for the Hornets, hitting 1.7 threes per game.