Table of Contents
The Samford Bulldogs (6-6) are 3-point underdogs as they look to turn around a six-game losing streak when they visit the Belmont Bruins (7-5) on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at Curb Event Center. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 150 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bruins vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Curb Event Center
Belmont Betting Stats & Information
- Belmont has compiled a 4-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- The Bruins have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -152 or shorter.
- The Bruins are 4-6-1 ATS this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- The average total Belmont has had set in matchups this season is 1.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Samford Betting Stats & Info
- Samford has been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Bulldogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +130 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bulldogs are 4-4-0 ATS this year.
- The Bulldogs have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Samford this year is 1.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Belmont vs. Samford Season Stat Comparison
|Belmont Rank||Belmont AVG||Samford AVG||Samford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Belmont Bruins Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bruins this season is Ben Sheppard, who averages 19.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 3.8 assists per game.
- Cade Tyson is Belmont’s leading rebounder, grabbing 4.9 per game, while Keishawn Davidson is its best passer, averaging 4.3 assists in each contest.
- Drew Friberg makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bruins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.7 per contest.
Samford Bulldogs Leaders
- Ques Glover is at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 13.8 points per game. He also grabs 2.4 rebounds and averages 2.3 assists per game.
- Samford’s leader in rebounds is Jermaine Marshall with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Bubba Parham with 2.7 per game.
- Jaden Campbell is reliable from three-point range and leads the Bulldogs with 1.8 made threes per game.