Table of Contents
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (7-4, 0-1 ACC) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to build on a six-game home win streak when they host the Clemson Tigers (9-3, 1-0 ACC) on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 138.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Yellow Jackets
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: Hank McCamish Pavilion
Clemson Betting Stats & Information
- Clemson has gone 9-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 81.8%).
- The Tigers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -121 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 5-7-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Yellow Jackets are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average total for Clemson’s games this season is 3.5 more points than the total of 138.5 in this game.
Georgia Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Georgia Tech has been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Yellow Jackets have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +101 odds on them winning this game.
- The Yellow Jackets are 6-4-0 ATS this year.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Yellow Jackets are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for Georgia Tech this season is 1.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Clemson Rank||Clemson AVG||Georgia Tech AVG||Georgia Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- Chase Hunter leads the Tigers in points and assists per game, scoring 14.9 points and distributing 4.8 assists.
- Hunter Tyson is Clemson’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of nine boards in each contest while scoring 14.5 points per game.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Alex Hemenway, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Leaders
- Miles Kelly sits at the top of the Yellow Jackets scoring leaderboard with 13.3 points per game. He also pulls down 3.5 rebounds and racks up 1.1 assists per game.
- Georgia Tech’s leader in rebounds is Javon Franklin with 6.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Deivon Smith with 3.5 per game.
- Kelly knocks down two three-pointers per game, the most on the Yellow Jackets.