Table of Contents
The Creighton Bluejays (6-6, 0-1 Big East) are 8-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a six-game losing streak when they host the Butler Bulldogs (8-4, 0-1 Big East) on Thursday, December 22, 2022 at CHI Health Center Omaha. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is 140.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bluejays vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska
- Arena: CHI Health Center Omaha
Creighton Betting Stats & Information
- Creighton has compiled a 5-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 71.4% of those games).
- The Bluejays have not played as a moneyline favorite of -360 or shorter.
- The Bluejays’ ATS record is 6-6-0 this season.
- The average total for Creighton’s games this season is five more points than the over/under of 140.5 in this game.
Butler Betting Stats & Info
- Butler has been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Bulldogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +278 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bulldogs have gone 7-5-0 ATS this year.
- The average point total for Butler this season is 4.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Creighton vs. Butler Season Stat Comparison
|Creighton Rank||Creighton AVG||Butler AVG||Butler Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Creighton Bluejays Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bluejays this season is Ryan Kalkbrenner, who averages 15.9 points, 7.6 rebounds, and 0.9 assists per game.
- Baylor Scheierman is Creighton’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.8 per game, while Ryan Nembhard is its best passer, distributing 5.8 assists in each contest.
- Scheierman leads the Bluejays in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Butler Bulldogs Leaders
- Chuck Harris racks up 14.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Bulldogs.
- Butler’s leader in rebounds is Manny Bates with 6.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Simas Lukosius with 3.6 per game.
- Lukosius is the top shooter from distance for the Bulldogs, hitting 2.1 threes per game.