Table of Contents
The Florida Atlantic Owls (10-1) are heavy favorites (-14.5) as they attempt to extend a seven-game home win streak when they square off against the Northern Kentucky Norse (7-5) on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at FAU Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 129.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Owls vs. Norse
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Boca Raton, Florida
- Arena: FAU Arena
Florida Atlantic Betting Stats & Information
- Florida Atlantic has won all seven games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Owls have not played a game with moneyline odds of -1552 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Owls have put together an 8-1-0 record against the spread.
- The average total Florida Atlantic has had in its games this year is 16.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Kentucky has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won twice.
- The Norse have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +880.
- The Norse have covered the spread only twice in 10 opportunities this year.
- The average point total for Northern Kentucky this season is 3.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Florida Atlantic vs. Northern Kentucky Season Stat Comparison
|Florida Atlantic Rank||Florida Atlantic AVG||Northern Kentucky AVG||Northern Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida Atlantic Owls Leaders
- Alijah Martin leads the Owls in scoring, tallying 15 points per game to go with five rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Vladislav Goldin is Florida Atlantic’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.5 per game, while Michael Forrest is its best passer, distributing 2.6 assists in each contest.
- Martin leads the Owls in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- Marques Warrick sits at the top of the Norse scoring leaderboard with 19.9 points per game. He also collects 2.8 rebounds and racks up 2.6 assists per game.
- Northern Kentucky’s leader in rebounds is Chris Brandon with 9.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Xavier Rhodes with 3.7 per game.
- Warrick is reliable from distance and leads the Norse with 2.3 made threes per game.