Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Joe Burrow for Saturday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. This Week 16 matchup sees Burrow’s Cincinnati Bengals (10-4) take on the New England Patriots (7-7) at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Joe Burrow Player Props vs. New England
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at New England Patriots
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 24, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 259.5 (-115)
Joe Burrow Passing Stats
- Burrow has thrown for 3,885 yards (277.5 per game) while completing 68.2% of his passes, with 31 TDs and 10 INTs.
- He’s also rushed 68 times for 242 yards and five touchdowns.
- So far this season, Burrow has completed 349 of his 512 pass attempts. That’s 24.9 completions per game, which ranks sixth in the league.
- Burrow ranks seventh in the NFL with 1,999 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Bengals have run 59.2% passing plays and 40.8% rushing plays this season. They rank fifth in the NFL in scoring.
Last 3 Games
- at Buccaneers (12/18/2022): 27-of-39 (69.2%), 200 yards, 4 TDs, 1 INTvs. Browns (12/11/2022): 18-of-33 (54.5%), 239 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INTvs. Chiefs (12/4/2022): 25-of-31 (80.6%), 286 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 11 carries, 46 yards, 1 TD