Table of Contents
The Alabama State Hornets (1-10) are heavy, 30.5-point underdogs as they try to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Memphis Tigers (9-3) on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at FedExForum. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 144.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Arena: FedExForum
Memphis Betting Stats & Information
- The Tigers’ ATS record is 7-5-0 this season.
- Memphis’ average point total in matchups this year is 144.8, 0.3 points higher than the total in this game.
Alabama State Betting Stats & Info
- So far this season, the Hornets have put together a 6-5-0 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Alabama State this year is three points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Memphis vs. Alabama State Season Stat Comparison
|Memphis Rank||Memphis AVG||Alabama State AVG||Alabama State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Tigers Leaders
- Kendric Davis leads the Tigers in points and assists per game, scoring 19.8 points and distributing 5.3 assists.
- DeAndre Williams is Memphis’ best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.2 boards in each contest while scoring 14.4 points per game.
- Davis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest.
Alabama State Hornets Leaders
- Ashton McClelland’s points ( per game) and assists ( per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Hornets’ leaderboards.
- Antonio Madlock is at the top of the Alabama State rebounding leaderboard with 5.8 rebounds per game. He also racks up 11.5 points and tacks on 2.8 assists per game.
- McClelland knocks down three-pointers per game, the most on the Hornets.