Table of Contents
The Nevada Wolf Pack (9-3) host the Norfolk State Spartans (9-4) after winning six straight home games. The Wolf Pack are double-digit favorites by 10.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 5:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 21, 2022. The over/under in the matchup is set at 138.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Spartans
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Reno, Nevada
- Arena: Lawlor Events Center
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada has won 85.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (6-1).
- The Wolf Pack have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -625 or shorter.
- The Wolf Pack are 7-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Spartans are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year.
- Nevada’s average point total in outings this season is 136.7, 1.3 points below the total in this game.
Norfolk State Betting Stats & Info
- Norfolk State has been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Spartans have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +430 odds on them winning this game.
- The Spartans are 5-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 10.5-point underdogs this season, the Spartans are 1-2 against the spread.
- Norfolk State’s games this year have averaged a total of 144.5 points, 6.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Nevada vs. Norfolk State Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||Norfolk State AVG||Norfolk State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- Jarod Lucas leads the Wolf Pack in scoring, tallying 16.8 points per game to go with 2.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Darrion Williams leads Nevada in rebounding, averaging 7.2 per game, while Kenan Blackshear leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.2 in each contest.
- Lucas leads the Wolf Pack in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Norfolk State Spartans Leaders
- Joe Bryant Jr. is at the top of the Spartans scoring leaderboard with 15.5 points per game. He also collects 4.3 rebounds and racks up 3.4 assists per game.
- Kris Bankston has a stat line of 7.1 rebounds, 13.7 points and 0.8 assists per game for Norfolk State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Christian Ings has the top spot for assists with 3.8 per game, adding 10.9 points and 2.3 rebounds per outing.
- Tyrese is the most prolific from deep for the Spartans, hitting three threes per game.