Table of Contents
The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (3-9) are 9.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a six-game road slide when they take on the Robert Morris Colonials (5-7) on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at UPMC Events Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 140.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Colonials vs. Red Flash
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Moon Township, Pennsylvania
- Arena: UPMC Events Center
Robert Morris Betting Stats & Information
- Robert Morris has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Colonials have not played a game with moneyline odds of -500 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Colonials have compiled a 6-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Red Flash have a 1-3-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 9.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Robert Morris’ games this year is seven fewer points than the over/under of 140.5 in this matchup.
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Stats & Info
- Saint Francis (PA) has been the underdog in six games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Red Flash have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +370 moneyline set for this game.
- The Red Flash have a 3-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this season, the Red Flash are 1-3-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Saint Francis (PA)’s games this season is 10.2 more points than the point total of 140.5 for this outing.
Robert Morris vs. Saint Francis (PA) Season Stat Comparison
|Robert Morris Rank||Robert Morris AVG||Saint Francis (PA) AVG||Saint Francis (PA) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Robert Morris Colonials Leaders
- Enoch Cheeks leads the Colonials in scoring, tallying 16.2 points per game to go with 4.7 rebounds and 3 assists.
- Kahliel Spear is Robert Morris’ leading rebounder, pulling down 7.8 per game, while Michael Green III is its best passer, averaging 5.1 assists in each contest.
- The Colonials get the most three-point shooting production out of Josh Corbin, who makes 3.7 threes per game.
Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash Leaders
- Josh Cohen holds the top spot on the Red Flash leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 22.1 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Saint Francis (PA)’s assist leader is Landon Moore with 3.8 per game. He also averages 11.8 points per game and tacks on 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Moore is the top scorer from deep for the Red Flash, hitting 1.6 threes per game.