Table of Contents
The Saint Mary’s Gaels (9-4) take the court against the Wyoming Cowboys (5-6) as 9-point favorites on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 126.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gaels vs. Cowboys
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-9||126|
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has won eight of 11 games when favored on the moneyline this season (72.7%).
- The Gaels have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -459 or shorter.
- The Gaels are 7-5-1 against the spread this season.
- The average total for Saint Mary’s (CA)’s games this season is 0.5 more points than the over/under of 126 in this game.
Wyoming Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Wyoming has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Cowboys have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +353 moneyline set for this game.
- The Cowboys have a 3-6-1 record against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Wyoming this season is 17.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Wyoming Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Mary’s (CA) Rank||Saint Mary’s (CA) AVG||Wyoming AVG||Wyoming Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Mary’s Gaels Leaders
- Aidan Mahaney leads the Gaels in scoring, tallying 13.8 points per game to go with 2.6 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Mitchell Saxen is Saint Mary’s (CA)’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.5 per game, while Logan Johnson is its best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Alex Ducas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gaels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
Wyoming Cowboys Leaders
- Noah Reynolds sits at the top of the Cowboys scoring leaderboard with 14.1 points per game. He also collects 2.6 rebounds and averages 2.1 assists per game.
- The Wyoming leaders in rebounding and assists are Hunter Thompson with 4.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.3 points and 1.2 assists per game) and Hunter Maldonado with 3.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.8 points and four rebounds per game).
- Brendan Wenzel knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cowboys.