Table of Contents
The No. 13 UCLA Bruins (10-2) are heavy favorites (-24) as they look to continue a four-game home winning streak when they square off against the UC Davis Aggies (7-4) on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at Pauley Pavilion. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bruins vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Pauley Pavilion
UCLA Betting Stats & Information
- UCLA has won 90% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (9-1).
- The Bruins have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -10000 or shorter.
- The Bruins are 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- UCLA’s average point total in outings this year is 142.4, 3.6 points below the over/under in this game.
UC Davis Betting Stats & Info
- UC Davis has won one of the three games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Aggies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +3000 odds on them winning this game.
- The Aggies are 4-5-0 ATS this season.
- The average over/under for UC Davis’ games this season is 5.5 more points than the point total of 146 in this outing.
UCLA vs. UC Davis Season Stat Comparison
|UCLA Rank||UCLA AVG||UC Davis AVG||UC Davis Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCLA Bruins Leaders
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. leads the Bruins in scoring, tallying 17.3 points per game to go with six rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Jaylen Clark is UCLA’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.3 per game, while Tyger Campbell is its best passer, averaging 4.3 assists in each contest.
- David Singleton makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bruins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
UC Davis Aggies Leaders
- Elijah Pepper paces the Aggies scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, averaging 20.1 points, 6.6 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game.
- Pepper averages 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Aggies.