Table of Contents
The USC Trojans (9-3) are 2.5-point favorites as they try to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the Colorado State Rams (8-4) on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at Footprint Center. The game airs at 11:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 141.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trojans vs. Rams
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
USC Betting Stats & Information
- USC has compiled a 7-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 87.5% of those games).
- The Trojans have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -140 or shorter.
- The Trojans have a 5-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Rams are 1-2 against the spread.
- USC’s average point total in outings this year is 137.4, 4.1 points below the total in this game.
Colorado State Betting Stats & Info
- Colorado State has entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won once.
- The Rams have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +120 moneyline set for this game.
- The Rams have a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Rams are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Colorado State this season is 3.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
USC vs. Colorado State Season Stat Comparison
|USC Rank||USC AVG||Colorado State AVG||Colorado State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
USC Trojans Leaders
- Drew Peterson leads the Trojans in rebounds and assists. Peterson averages 13.3 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 5.9 assists per game.
- USC’s leading scorer is Boogie Ellis, who tallies 15.3 points a game in addition to his 2.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Ellis leads the Trojans in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- The Rams’ Isaiah Stevens puts up enough points (19 per game) and assists (5.2 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- John Tonje’s stat line of 5.4 rebounds, 14.8 points and 0.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Colorado State rebounding leaderboard.
- Stevens is the top shooter from deep for the Rams, hitting 2.4 threes per game.