Table of Contents
The No. 20 TCU Horned Frogs (9-1) will look to extend a seven-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Utah Utes (9-3) on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at Vivint Arena as just 1.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Utes vs. Horned Frogs
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Vivint Arena
Utah Betting Stats & Information
- Utah has won 77.8% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (7-2).
- The Utes have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -119 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Utes have put together a 7-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Horned Frogs are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Utah has had set in matchups this season is 2.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
TCU Betting Stats & Info
- TCU won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Horned Frogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -101 moneyline set for this game.
- The Horned Frogs have a 5-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Horned Frogs are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under in TCU’s games this season is 1.3 fewer points than the point total of 139 in this outing.
Utah vs. TCU Season Stat Comparison
|Utah Rank||Utah AVG||TCU AVG||TCU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Utes Leaders
- Branden Carlson leads the Utes in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.4 points and 7.3 boards per game.
- Rollie Worster is Utah’s best passer, distributing 5.3 assists per game while scoring 10 PPG.
- Gabe Madsen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Utes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
TCU Horned Frogs Leaders
- Mike Miles averages 17.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Horned Frogs.
- The TCU leaders in rebounding and assists are Eddie Lampkin Jr. with 7.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.1 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Damion Baugh with 4.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.5 points and 5.3 rebounds per game).
- Miles knocks down 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Horned Frogs.