Table of Contents
The Stonehill Skyhawks (4-9) are 7.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Valparaiso Beacons (5-7) on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at Athletics-Recreation Center. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Beacons vs. Skyhawks
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Valparaiso, Indiana
- Arena: Athletics-Recreation Center
Valparaiso Betting Stats & Information
- Valparaiso has put together a 3-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- The Beacons have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -345 or shorter.
- The Beacons are only 2-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Skyhawks have a 3-3-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- Valparaiso’s average point total in matchups this year is 144.3, 2.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Stonehill Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Stonehill has won three out of the 11 games, or 27.3%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Skyhawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +265 moneyline set for this game.
- The Skyhawks have a 5-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this year, the Skyhawks are 3-3-1 against the spread.
- Stonehill’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 146.7 points, 5.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Valparaiso vs. Stonehill Season Stat Comparison
|Valparaiso Rank||Valparaiso AVG||Stonehill AVG||Stonehill Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Valparaiso Beacons Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Beacons this season is Ben Krikke, who averages 19 points, six rebounds, and 0.7 assists per game.
- Jerome Palm leads Valparaiso in rebounding, averaging 6.2 per game, while Nick Edwards leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.8 in each contest.
- The Beacons get the most three-point shooting production out of Quinton Green, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
Stonehill Skyhawks Leaders
- The Skyhawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Andrew Sims with 16.8 points and 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Burnett notches more assists than any other Stonehill player with three per game. He also averages 11.3 points and grabs four rebounds per game.
- Max Zegarowski knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Skyhawks.