Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Zach Wilson for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Wilson and the New York Jets (7-7) take the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-8) in Week 16 at MetLife Stadium.
Zach Wilson Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: New York Jets vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 22, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 208.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 12.5 (-120)
Zach Wilson Passing Stats
- Wilson has thrown for 1,596 yards (199.5 per game) while completing 54.9% of his passes, with six TDs and six INTs.
- He has added 101 yards on the ground (12.6 per game) on 27 carries plus one touchdown.
- Wilson has completed 15.4 passes per game this season, 31st in the league.
- Wilson ranks 32nd in the NFL with 860 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Jets have run 59.7% passing plays and 40.3% rushing plays this season. They rank 23rd in the NFL in scoring.
- In one matchup against the Jaguars, Wilson recorded 102 passing yards, 106.5 yards below his over/under for Thursday.
- In that game, Wilson never threw for more yards in an outing than this game’s 208.5-yard over/under.
- Wilson threw a touchdown pass in that matchup against the Jaguars.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Lions (12/18/2022): 18-of-35 (51.4%), 317 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INTat Bills (12/11/2022): -of-0 (0%), 0 yards, 0 TDs, INTsat Vikings (12/4/2022): -of-0 (0%), 0 yards, 0 TDs, INTs