Table of Contents
The American Eagles (8-2) are 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on an eight-game winning streak when they host the Siena Saints (6-5) on Thursday, December 22, 2022 at Bender Arena. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The point total is 132 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Saints
- Game Day: Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Bender Arena
American Betting Stats & Information
- American has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- The Eagles have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -125 or shorter.
- The Eagles have a 7-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Saints have a 3-3-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average total for American’s games this season is 0.5 more points than the over/under of 132 in this game.
Siena Betting Stats & Info
- Siena has won three of the seven games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Saints have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +102 moneyline set for this game.
- The Saints’ ATS record is 5-5-1 this year.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Saints are 3-3-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Siena this season is 10.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
American vs. Siena Season Stat Comparison
|American Rank||American AVG||Siena AVG||Siena Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
American Eagles Leaders
- Matt Rogers leads the Eagles in scoring, tallying 13.7 points per game to go with 5.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- American’s leading rebounder is Johnny O’Neil averaging 5.8 boards per game and its best passer is Elijah Stephens and his 4.4 assists per game.
- The Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of Geoff Sprouse, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Siena Saints Leaders
- The Saints’ Javian McCollum racks up enough points (17.3 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Jared Billups is at the top of the Siena rebounding leaderboard with 6.5 rebounds per game. He also notches 7.5 points and adds 1.3 assists per game.
- Andrew Platek averages 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Saints.