Table of Contents
The No. 5 Arizona Wildcats (11-1) host the Morgan State Bears (4-7) after winning 10 home games in a row. The Wildcats are double-digit favorites by 28 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 22, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 158 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Bears
- Game Day: Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Arena: McKale Center
Arizona Betting Stats & Information
- The Wildcats have a 5-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- The average total Arizona has had in its matchups this year is 6.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Morgan State Betting Stats & Info
- So far this season, the Bears have compiled a 5-3-0 record against the spread.
- Morgan State’s games this season have averaged a total of 151.3 points, 6.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Arizona vs. Morgan State Season Stat Comparison
|Arizona Rank||Arizona AVG||Morgan State AVG||Morgan State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arizona Wildcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wildcats this season is Azuolas Tubelis, who averages 19.6 points, 8.7 rebounds, and two assists per game.
- Oumar Ballo is Arizona’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.3 per game, while Kerr Kriisa is its best passer, averaging 6.3 assists in each contest.
- Courtney Ramey leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Morgan State Bears Leaders
- Malik Miller puts up 9.5 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game, placing him atop the Bears’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Isaiah Burke scores 17.4 points per game, putting him at the top of the Morgan State scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 2.1 rebounds and tacks on 2.5 assists per game.
- Burke is the most prolific from deep for the Bears, hitting 2.9 threes per game.