Table of Contents
Before Justin Fields hits the field for Saturday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props. Fields’ Chicago Bears (3-11) and the Buffalo Bills (11-3) hit the field in Week 16 at Soldier Field.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Justin Fields Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Chicago Bears vs. Buffalo Bills
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 24, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 135.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 74.5 (-115)
Justin Fields Passing Stats
- Fields has thrown for 2,048 yards (157.5 per game) while completing 62% of his passes, with 15 TDs and 10 INTs.
- He has also contributed 1,000 yards on 143 carries (and eight TDs), averaging 76.9 yards per game on the ground.
- Fields ranks 33rd in the NFL with 13.1 completed passes per game (170 total completions this season).
- Fields ranks 24th in the NFL with 1,162 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Bears have run 38.3% passing plays and 61.7% rushing plays this season. They rank 19th in the NFL in scoring.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Eagles (12/18/2022): 14-of-21 (66.7%), 152 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 15 carries, 95 yardsvs. Packers (12/4/2022): 20-of-25 (80%), 254 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs; 6 carries, 71 yards, 1 TDat Jets (11/27/2022): -of-0 (0%), 0 yards, 0 TDs, INTs