Table of Contents
The Maryland Terrapins (8-3) are heavily favored (-22.5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Saint Peter’s Peacocks (6-5) at 6:30 PM ET on Thursday, December 22, 2022 at Xfinity Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 130.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Terrapins vs. Peacocks
- Game Day: Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: College Park, Maryland
- Arena: Xfinity Center
Maryland Betting Stats & Information
- Maryland has won 87.5% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (7-1).
- The Terrapins have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -6667 or shorter.
- The Terrapins’ ATS record is 7-3-1 this season.
- Maryland’s average point total in outings this year is 137.5, 7.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Saint Peter’s Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Saint Peter’s has won one out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Peacocks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1800.
- The Peacocks have a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Saint Peter’s this season is 0.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Maryland vs. Saint Peter’s Season Stat Comparison
|Maryland Rank||Maryland AVG||Saint Peter’s AVG||Saint Peter’s Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Maryland Terrapins Leaders
- Jahmir Young leads the Terrapins in points and assists per game, scoring 14.5 points and distributing 3.2 assists.
- Maryland’s best rebounder is Julian Reese, who averages 7.2 boards per game in addition to his 11.2 PPG average.
- Donta Scott makes more threes per game than any other member of the Terrapins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
Saint Peter’s Peacocks Leaders
- Latrell Reid paces the Peacocks in rebounds and assists with 6.8 rebounds and 4.5 assists per game.
- Isiah Dasher counts for 13.9 points per game, making him the top scorer on Saint Peter’s squad.
- Jaylen Murray hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Peacocks.