Table of Contents
The Rider Broncs (4-5, 1-0 MAAC) host the Marist Red Foxes (4-6, 0-1 MAAC) in a matchup of MAAC teams at Alumni Gymnasium, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 22, 2022. The Red Foxes are 7.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is set at 129 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Broncs vs. Red Foxes
- Game Day: Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- Arena: Alumni Gymnasium
Rider Betting Stats & Information
- Rider has gone 2-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 40%).
- The Broncs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -372 or shorter.
- The Broncs are 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Red Foxes are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- The average total for Rider’s games this season is 10.8 more points than the total of 129 in this game.
Marist Betting Stats & Info
- Marist has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won once.
- The Red Foxes have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +285 moneyline set for this game.
- The Red Foxes have gone 4-5-1 ATS this season.
- The Red Foxes are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Marist’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 127.8 points, 1.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Rider vs. Marist Season Stat Comparison
|Rider Rank||Rider AVG||Marist AVG||Marist Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Rider Broncs Leaders
- The Broncs leader in points and assists is Dwight Murray Jr., who scores 19.6 points per game to go with three assists.
- Mervin James leads Rider in rebounding, grabbing six rebounds per game while also scoring 12.1 points a contest.
- Murray leads the Broncs in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Marist Red Foxes Leaders
- The Red Foxes’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Patrick Gardner with 17 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Brickner dishes out more assists than any other Marist teammate with 2.5 per game. He also scores 5.8 points and grabs 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Noah Harris averages 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Red Foxes.