Table of Contents
The CSU Northridge Matadors (2-8) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the San Diego Toreros (7-6) on Thursday, December 22, 2022 at Matadome as only 2.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Toreros vs. Matadors
- Game Day: Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Northridge, California
- Arena: Matadome
San Diego Betting Stats & Information
- San Diego has won 57.1% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (4-3).
- The Toreros have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -146 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Toreros have compiled a 4-7-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Matadors are 4-1 against the spread.
- The average total San Diego has had set in games this season is 16.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
CSU Northridge Betting Stats & Info
- This season, CSU Northridge has been listed as the underdog in seven games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Matadors have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +123 odds on them winning this game.
- The Matadors have gone 4-4-0 ATS this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Matadors have a 4-1 record against the spread.
- The average over/under for CSU Northridge’s games this year is 5.4 fewer points than the point total of 139 for this outing.
San Diego vs. CSU Northridge Season Stat Comparison
|San Diego Rank||San Diego AVG||CSU Northridge AVG||CSU Northridge Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Diego Toreros Leaders
- The Toreros leader in points and rebounds is Eric Williams Jr., who scores 15.6 points and pulls down 10.7 boards per game.
- San Diego’s best passer is Seikou Sisoho Jawara, who averages 3.6 assists per game to go with his 12.2 PPG scoring average.
- The Toreros get the most three-point shooting production out of Jawara, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
CSU Northridge Matadors Leaders
- Dionte Bostick’s points (14 per game) and assists (2.9 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Matadors’ leaderboards.
- Onyi Eyisi grabs 6.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 4.5 points per game and adds 0.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the CSU Northridge rebounding leaderboard.
- Atin Wright makes 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Matadors.