Table of Contents
The NJIT Highlanders (2-9) visit the South Florida Bulls (6-6) after losing three straight road games. The Bulls are double-digit favorites by 13.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 22, 2022. The point total is 129 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Highlanders
- Game Day: Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Arena: Yuengling Center
South Florida Betting Stats & Information
- South Florida has gone 4-3 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 57.1%).
- The Bulls have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -1071 or shorter.
- The Bulls have gone 7-5-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 13.5-point underdogs this year, the Highlanders are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average total in South Florida’s games this year is 4.8 more points than the over/under of 129 in this game.
NJIT Betting Stats & Info
- This season, NJIT has won two out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Highlanders have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +633 odds on them winning this game.
- The Highlanders have gone 5-6-0 ATS this year.
- The Highlanders have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 13.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for NJIT this year is 1.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
South Florida vs. NJIT Season Stat Comparison
|South Florida Rank||South Florida AVG||NJIT AVG||NJIT Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Florida Bulls Leaders
- The Bulls scoring leader is Tyler Harris, who averages 15 per contest to go with 2.5 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- South Florida’s leading rebounder is Russel Tchewa averaging 6.8 boards per game and its best passer is Selton Miguel and his 3.5 assists per game.
- Harris leads the Bulls in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
NJIT Highlanders Leaders
- Miles Coleman is at the top of the Highlanders scoring leaderboard with 14.7 points per game. He also pulls down 4.8 rebounds and dishes out 1.9 assists per game.
- NJIT’s leader in rebounds is Kevin Osawe with 7.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Raheim Sullivan with 2.5 per game.
- Coleman is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Highlanders, hitting 2.1 threes per game.