Table of Contents
Before Stefon Diggs hits the field for Saturday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props. Diggs and the Buffalo Bills (11-3) play the Chicago Bears (3-11) in Week 16 at Soldier Field.
Stefon Diggs Player Props vs. Chicago
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills at Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 24, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 63.5 (-115)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Stats
- This season Diggs has 99 receptions (on 142 targets) for a team-best 1,299 yards (92.8 per game) and 10 TDs.
- Diggs has been the target of 142 of his team’s 517 passing attempts this season, or 27.5% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 10 of his team’s 42 touchdowns on offense this season, or 23.8%.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Dolphins (12/17/2022): 5 receptions, 60 yardsvs. Jets (12/11/2022): 3 receptions, 37 yardsat Patriots (12/1/2022): 7 receptions, 92 yards, 1 TD