Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have listed plenty of player prop bet markets for Saturday’s NFL action, including for Terrace Marshall Jr., who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. This Week 16 matchup sees Marshall’s Carolina Panthers (5-9) play the Detroit Lions (7-7) at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Terrace Marshall Jr. Player Props vs. Detroit
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. Detroit Lions
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 24, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 34.5 (-115)
Terrace Marshall Jr. Receiving Stats
- Marshall has put up 22 catches for 397 yards and one TD this year. He has been targeted on 38 occasions, and averages 36.1 yards receiving.
- Marshall has been the target of 38 of his team’s 383 passing attempts this season, or 9.9% of the target share.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 4.0% of his team’s 25 offensive TDs.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Steelers (12/18/2022): 3 receptions, 51 yardsat Seahawks (12/11/2022): 1 reception, 18 yardsvs. Broncos (11/27/2022): 1 reception, 8 yards