Table of Contents
The UAB Blazers (9-2, 0-0 C-USA) are heavy favorites (-10.5) as they attempt to build on a seven-game home winning streak when they square off against the Charlotte 49ers (9-2, 0-0 C-USA) on Thursday, December 22, 2022 at Bartow Arena. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 139 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blazers vs. 49ers
- Game Day: Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Arena: Bartow Arena
UAB Betting Stats & Information
- UAB has been the moneyline favorite nine times this season. They’ve gone 8-1 in those games.
- The Blazers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -628 or shorter.
- The Blazers have gone 6-5-0 ATS this season.
- The average total UAB has had in its games this season is 18.1 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- Charlotte has won both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The 49ers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +448 odds on them winning this game.
- The 49ers are 8-3-0 ATS this season.
- The average over/under in Charlotte’s games this season is 12.1 fewer points than the point total of 139 in this outing.
UAB vs. Charlotte Season Stat Comparison
|UAB Rank||UAB AVG||Charlotte AVG||Charlotte Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UAB Blazers Leaders
- The Blazers leader in points and assists is Jordan Walker, who puts up 24.5 points per game along with 5.2 assists.
- UAB’s best rebounder is Trey Jemison, who averages 7.5 boards per game in addition to his 7.1 PPG average.
- Walker leads the Blazers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 4.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Charlotte 49ers Leaders
- Aly Khalifa paces the 49ers in rebounds and assists with 7.3 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game.
- Igor Milicic Jr. counts for 10.5 points per game, making him the top scorer on Charlotte’s squad.
- Milicic averages 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the 49ers.