Table of Contents
The Monmouth Hawks (1-11) are big, 13.5-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Yale Bulldogs (9-3) on Thursday, December 22, 2022 at OceanFirst Bank Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 133.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: West Long Branch, New Jersey
- Arena: OceanFirst Bank Center
Yale Betting Stats & Information
- Yale has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 5-0.
- The Bulldogs have not played a game with moneyline odds of -1107 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have put together an 8-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Hawks are 1-5 against the spread when an underdog by 13.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Yale has had in its games this year is 0.7 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Monmouth Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Monmouth has won one out of the 12 games, or 8.3%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +667 moneyline set for this game.
- The Hawks have a 4-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 13.5-point underdogs this season, the Hawks are 1-5 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Monmouth’s games this season is 10.4 more points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Yale vs. Monmouth Season Stat Comparison
|Yale Rank||Yale AVG||Monmouth AVG||Monmouth Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Yale Bulldogs Leaders
- Bez Mbeng leads the Bulldogs in rebounds and assists. Mbeng averages 7.6 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 3.1 assists per game.
- Matt Knowling leads Yale in scoring, averaging 16.2 per game to go with 4.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of John Poulakidas, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
Monmouth Hawks Leaders
- Myles Foster collects 11.4 points and 6.4 rebounds per game for the Hawks, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Monmouth’s assist leader is Myles Ruth with 2.6 per game. He also averages 9.2 points per game and tacks on 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Jack Collins is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Hawks, hitting 2.1 threes per game.