Table of Contents
The DePaul Blue Demons (6-6, 0-1 Big East) are heavy underdogs (+15.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game road slide when they take on the Creighton Bluejays (7-6, 1-1 Big East) on Sunday, December 25, 2022 at CHI Health Center Omaha. The matchup airs at 4:30 PM ET. The over/under is 148.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bluejays vs. Blue Demons
- Game Day: Sunday, December 25, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska
- Arena: CHI Health Center Omaha
Creighton Betting Stats & Information
- Creighton is 6-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75%).
- The Bluejays have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1667 or shorter.
- The Bluejays have a 7-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Creighton’s games this season is 3.9 fewer points than the over/under of 148.5 in this matchup.
DePaul Betting Stats & Info
- This season, DePaul has won one out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Blue Demons have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +900 moneyline set for this game.
- The Blue Demons are 5-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for DePaul this year is 0.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Creighton vs. DePaul Season Stat Comparison
|Creighton Rank||Creighton AVG||DePaul AVG||DePaul Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Creighton Bluejays Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bluejays this season is Ryan Kalkbrenner, who averages 16.2 points, 7.2 rebounds, and one assist per game.
- Creighton’s leading rebounder is Baylor Scheierman averaging 9.6 boards per game and its best passer is Ryan Nembhard and his 5.8 assists per game.
- The Bluejays get the most three-point shooting production out of Scheierman, who makes 2.5 threes per game.
DePaul Blue Demons Leaders
- Javan Johnson is the top scorer for the Blue Demons with 16.9 points per game. He also tacks on five rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- DePaul’s leader in rebounds is Eral Penn with 7.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Umoja Gibson with 5.3 per game.
- Johnson is the most prolific from deep for the Blue Demons, hitting 2.7 threes per game.