Table of Contents
The George Washington Colonials (6-5) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to end a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the Pepperdine Waves (6-6) on Friday, December 23, 2022 at Stan Sheriff Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The over/under is set at 151.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Waves vs. Colonials
- Game Day: Friday, December 23, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Arena: Stan Sheriff Center
Pepperdine Betting Stats & Information
- Pepperdine has won four of seven games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (57.1%).
- The Waves have not played as a moneyline favorite of -156 or shorter.
- The Waves have gone 4-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Colonials are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Pepperdine’s games this season is one more point than the over/under of 151.5 in this game.
George Washington Betting Stats & Info
- George Washington has been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Colonials have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +131 odds on them winning this game.
- The Colonials are 6-4-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Colonials are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for George Washington this year is 7.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Pepperdine vs. George Washington Season Stat Comparison
|Pepperdine Rank||Pepperdine AVG||George Washington AVG||George Washington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pepperdine Waves Leaders
- Maxwell Lewis leads the Waves in scoring, tallying 18.8 points per game to go with 5.9 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Jevon Porter leads Pepperdine in rebounding, averaging seven per game, while Mike Mitchell Jr. leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.6 in each contest.
- The Waves get the most three-point shooting production out of Mitchell, who makes 2.6 threes per game.
George Washington Colonials Leaders
- James Bishop collects 21.1 points and tacks on 5.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Colonials’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Ricky Lindo Jr. is at the top of the George Washington rebounding leaderboard with 7.2 rebounds per game. He also racks up 10.5 points and adds 1.5 assists per game.
- Brendan Adams is the top shooter from deep for the Colonials, hitting 2.3 threes per game.