Table of Contents
A pair of the NBA’s best scorers take the court when Ja Morant (13th, 26.5 PPG) and the Memphis Grizzlies (20-11) visit Stephen Curry (sixth, 30 PPG) and the Golden State Warriors (15-18) on Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on ABC and ESPN. The Grizzlies are 6.5-point favorites. The point total for the matchup is set at 229.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Warriors
- Game Day: Sunday, December 25, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC and ESPN
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: Chase Center
Grizzlies Betting Stats & Information
- The Grizzlies have gone 19-5 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 79.2% of those games).
- Memphis has gone 7-1 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -251 or shorter (winning 87.5%).
- The Grizzlies are 15-13-3 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point favorites this season, the Grizzlies are 5-2-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Memphis’ games this year is 2.5 fewer points than the over/under of 229 in this matchup.
- Grizzlies games have hit the over in 15 out of 33 opportunities (45.5%).
Golden State Betting Stats & Info
- The Warriors have been underdogs in 12 games this season and won two (16.7%) of those contests.
- Golden State has not won as an underdog of +206 or more on the moneyline this season in four games with those odds or longer.
- The Warriors have put together a record of 14-19-0 against the spread this year.
- The Warriors are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Golden State this year is 5.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Warriors games have gone over the total 20 times this year.
Grizzlies vs. Warriors Season Stat Comparison
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Grizzlies Leaders
- Morant leads active Grizzlies’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 26.5 points and distributing 7.9 assists.
- Steven Adams’ averages this season are 7.9 points, 10.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game.
- Dillon Brooks leads active Grizzlies in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Golden State Warriors Leaders
- Curry averages 30 points per game. He also collects 6.6 rebounds and averages 6.8 assists per game.
- Kevon Looney’s statline of 7.7 rebounds, 6.5 points and 2.9 assists adds to the squard’s output.
- Curry is dependable from distance with five made threes per game.