Table of Contents
Bookmakers have installed plenty of player props for Monday’s NFL action, including for Parris Campbell, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on ESPN. Campbell and the Indianapolis Colts (4-9-1) square off against the Los Angeles Chargers (8-6) in Week 16 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Parris Campbell Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 26, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 38.5 (-115)
Parris Campbell Receiving Stats
- Campbell’s 52 catches have yielded 510 yards (36.4 per game) and three TDs. He has been targeted on 72 occasions.
- Campbell has been the target of 72 of his team’s 513 passing attempts this season, or 14.0% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 14.3% of his team’s 21 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
Last 3 Games
- at Vikings (12/17/2022): 2 receptions, 13 yardsat Cowboys (12/4/2022): 4 receptions, 43 yardsvs. Steelers (11/28/2022): 2 receptions, 14 yards