Table of Contents
The Belmont Bruins (8-5, 1-1 MVC) host the Bradley Braves (9-4, 2-0 MVC) in a matchup of MVC teams at Curb Event Center, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 28, 2022. The Bruins are 1-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 133.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bruins vs. Braves
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Curb Event Center
Belmont Betting Stats & Information
- Belmont has been favored on the moneyline nine times this season. They’ve finished 5-4 in those games.
- The Bruins have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -121 or shorter.
- The Bruins have gone 5-6-1 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Braves are 1-4 against the spread.
- The average total Belmont has had set in matchups this season is 16.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Bradley Betting Stats & Info
- Bradley has been underdogs in five games this season and won one (20%) of those contests.
- The Braves have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -101 odds on them winning this game.
- The Braves have a 7-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Braves are 1-4 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Bradley’s games this season have averaged a total of 128.7 points, 4.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Belmont vs. Bradley Season Stat Comparison
|Belmont Rank||Belmont AVG||Bradley AVG||Bradley Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Belmont Bruins Leaders
- The Bruins scoring leader is Ben Sheppard, who averages 18.5 per contest to go with 4.6 rebounds and 3.8 assists.
- Cade Tyson leads Belmont in rebounding, averaging 4.7 per game, while Keishawn Davidson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.4 in each contest.
- Drew Friberg makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bruins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.6 per contest.
Bradley Braves Leaders
- The Braves’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Rienk Mast with 13.9 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Bradley’s assist leader is Duke Deen with 3.2 per game. He also scores 11.3 points per game and tacks on 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Deen is reliable from distance and leads the Braves with 2.3 made threes per game.