Table of Contents
The San Jose State Spartans (9-4, 0-0 MWC) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the UNLV Rebels (11-1, 0-0 MWC) on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 133.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rebels vs. Spartans
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: San Jose, California
- Arena: Event Center Arena
UNLV Betting Stats & Information
- UNLV has won 90% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (9-1).
- The Rebels have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -201 or shorter.
- The Rebels are 7-3-1 against the spread this season.
- The Spartans have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for UNLV’s games this season is 7.8 more points than the over/under of 133 in this game.
San Jose State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, San Jose State has won three out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Spartans have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +162 moneyline set for this game.
- The Spartans’ ATS record is 8-4-0 this season.
- The Spartans have a 2-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for San Jose State this year is 0.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UNLV vs. San Jose State Season Stat Comparison
|UNLV Rank||UNLV AVG||San Jose State AVG||San Jose State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNLV Rebels Leaders
- The Rebels scoring leader is Elijah Harkless, who averages 15.5 per contest to go with 4.4 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- UNLV’s leading rebounder is David Muoka averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is Keshon Gilbert and his 3.8 assists per game.
- Luis Rodriguez leads the Rebels in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
San Jose State Spartans Leaders
- The Spartans’ Omari Moore puts up enough points (13.9 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Sage Tolbert grabs 8.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.9 points per game and adds 1.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the San Jose State rebounding leaderboard.
- Alvaro Cardenas Torre knocks down 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Spartans.