Table of Contents
The Coppin State Eagles (5-10) visit the Richmond Spiders (6-6) after losing four road games in a row. The Spiders are double-digit favorites by 14 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 28, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 145.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spiders vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Richmond, Virginia
- Arena: Robins Center
Richmond Betting Stats & Information
- Richmond has won four of six games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- The Spiders have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1334 or shorter.
- The Spiders’ ATS record is 6-6-0 this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 14 points or more, the Eagles have a 3-1-1 record against the spread.
- The average total Richmond has had set in matchups this season is 10.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Coppin State Betting Stats & Info
- Coppin State has won three, or 23.1%, of the 13 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +700 odds on them winning this game.
- The Eagles have a 7-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have a 3-1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 14 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for Coppin State’s games this season is 18.4 more points than the point total of 145 for this outing.
Richmond vs. Coppin State Season Stat Comparison
|Richmond Rank||Richmond AVG||Coppin State AVG||Coppin State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Richmond Spiders Leaders
- Tyler Burton leads the Spiders in scoring and rebounding, tallying 18.9 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Jason Nelson is Richmond’s best passer, dispensing three assists per game while scoring 10.5 PPG.
- The Spiders get the most three-point shooting production out of Burton, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
Coppin State Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles’ Sam Sessoms averages enough points (23.5 per game) and assists (5.4 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Nendah Tarke’s stat line of 6.1 rebounds, 12.6 points and 2.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Coppin State rebounding leaderboard.
- Sessoms hits 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.