Table of Contents
OVC foes meet when the Tennessee State Tigers (8-5, 0-0 OVC) host the Morehead State Eagles (7-6, 0-0 OVC) at Gentry Complex, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 29, 2022. The Eagles are 3-point underdogs in the game. The over/under for the matchup is set at 143.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Gentry Complex
Tennessee State Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee State has won three of four games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- The Tigers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -164 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 5-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Eagles have a 2-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Tennessee State has had in its matchups this season is 11.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Morehead State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Morehead State has been the underdog six times and won one of those games.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +135.
- So far this season, the Eagles have put together a 4-6-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Eagles are 2-4 against the spread.
- The average total for Morehead State’s games this season is 3.9 fewer points than the point total of 143 in this outing.
Tennessee State vs. Morehead State Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee State Rank||Tennessee State AVG||Morehead State AVG||Morehead State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee State Tigers Leaders
- Jr. Clay leads the Tigers in points and assists per game, scoring 16.4 points and distributing 4.6 assists.
- Adong Makuoi leads Tennessee State in rebounding, pulling down 5.5 boards per game while also scoring 10.5 points a contest.
- Clay leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Morehead State Eagles Leaders
- Alex Gross sits on top of the Eagles leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 12.1 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Mark Freeman records more assists than any other Morehead State teammate with 3.7 per game. He also averages 11.2 points and pulls down 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Kalil Thomas is the most prolific from distance for the Eagles, hitting 1.6 threes per game.