Table of Contents
The No. 13 Virginia Cavaliers (8-2) hit the court against the Albany (NY) Great Danes (5-9) as double-digit, 28-point favorites on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 128.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cavaliers vs. Great Danes
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Arena: John Paul Jones Arena
Virginia Betting Stats & Information
- The Cavaliers are 3-7-0 ATS this season.
- The average point total in Virginia’s games this year is two more points than the total of 128 in this matchup.
Albany (NY) Betting Stats & Info
- The Great Danes’ ATS record is 5-8-0 this year.
- Albany (NY)’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 142.9 points, 14.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Virginia vs. Albany (NY) Season Stat Comparison
|Virginia Rank||Virginia AVG||Albany (NY) AVG||Albany (NY) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Virginia Cavaliers Leaders
- Kihei Clark leads the Cavaliers in points and assists per game, scoring 11.5 points and distributing 5.1 assists.
- Jayden Gardner is Virginia’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.9 boards in each contest while scoring 11.4 points per game.
- Armaan Franklin leads the Cavaliers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Albany (NY) Great Danes Leaders
- Gerald Drumgoole Jr. is the top scorer for the Great Danes with 14.3 points per game. He also adds 5.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Jonathan Beagle puts up a stat line of 6.7 rebounds, 11.4 points and 1.4 assists per game for Albany (NY) to take the top rebound spot on the team. Malik Edmead holds the top spot for assists with 2.3 per game, adding 6.6 points and 1.4 rebounds per outing.
- Drumgoole is consistent from deep and leads the Great Danes with 2.9 made threes per game.