Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Alvin Kamara’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. This Week 17 matchup sees Kamara’s New Orleans Saints (6-9) take on the Philadelphia Eagles (13-2) at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Alvin Kamara Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 1, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 63.5 (-115)
Alvin Kamara Rushing Stats
- New Orleans’ top rusher, Kamara, has carried 184 times for 717 yards (55.2 per game), with two scores.
- In addition he has 480 receiving yards (36.9 per game) on 55 catches, with two TDs.
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 34 touchdowns on offense this season, or 11.8%.
- He has handled 184, or 46.2%, of his team’s 398 rushing attempts this season.
- Kamara ranks 23rd in rushing yards after contact this season with 225, thanks in part to seven broken tackles.
- Kamara notched zero rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Eagles, 63.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Kamara, in one game against them, has not gone over 63.5 rushing yards.
- Kamara did not have a touchdown run in that game against the Eagles.
Last 3 Games
- at Browns (12/24/2022): 20 carries, 76 yards, 1 TD; 2 receptions, 34 yardsvs. Falcons (12/18/2022): 21 carries, 91 yardsat Buccaneers (12/5/2022): 12 carries, 26 yards