Table of Contents
The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (5-7, 0-0 Big South) are favored (-9.5) to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (4-7, 0-0 Big South) at 5:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at Paul Porter Arena. The matchup’s over/under is set at 135.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Runnin’ Bulldogs vs. Buccaneers
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Boiling Springs, North Carolina
- Arena: Paul Porter Arena
Gardner-Webb Betting Stats & Information
- Gardner-Webb has won 60% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (3-2).
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -515 or shorter.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs are 5-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Buccaneers have a 4-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Gardner-Webb’s games this year is 0.1 fewer points than the over/under of 135.5 in this matchup.
Charleston Southern Betting Stats & Info
- Charleston Southern has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won once.
- The Buccaneers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +360.
- The Buccaneers have gone 7-3-0 ATS this year.
- The Buccaneers have a 4-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for Charleston Southern’s games this season is 15.3 more points than the point total of 135.5 in this outing.
Gardner-Webb vs. Charleston Southern Season Stat Comparison
|Gardner-Webb Rank||Gardner-Webb AVG||Charleston Southern AVG||Charleston Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs Leaders
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs scoring leader is Anthony Selden, who averages 12 per contest to go with 4.6 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Kareem Reid leads Gardner-Webb in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Lucas Stieber leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.9 in each contest.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Julien Soumaoro, who makes two threes per game.
Charleston Southern Buccaneers Leaders
- Claudell Harris Jr. is at the top of the Buccaneers scoring leaderboard with 17.1 points per game. He also grabs 4.5 rebounds and dishes out 2.6 assists per game.
- Charleston Southern’s leader in rebounds is Taje’ Kelly with 5.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Emorie Knox with 3.6 per game.
- Tahlik Chavez is reliable from deep and leads the Buccaneers with 2.9 made threes per game.