Table of Contents
There will be player prop bet markets available for Leonard Fournette before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. NFC South opponents play in Week 17 when Fournette and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-8) meet the Carolina Panthers (6-9) at Raymond James Stadium.
Leonard Fournette Player Props vs. Carolina
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Carolina Panthers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 1, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 42.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 30.5 (-120)
Leonard Fournette Rushing Stats
- Fournette’s team-best 640 rushing yards (45.7 per game) have come on 179 carries, with three TDs.
- He has added 68 receptions for 500 yards (35.7 yards per game) and three TDs.
- He has accounted for 24.0% of his team’s 25 offensive touchdowns this season, with six total.
- He has handled 179, or 52.5%, of his team’s 341 rushing attempts this season.
- Fournette has stayed on his feet for 201 rushing yards after contact this season, 28th in the NFL.
- Fournette’s 6.3 rushing yards per game in his three career matchups against the Panthers are 36.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Fournette has never rushed for more than 42.5 yards against the Panthers.
- Fournette has not rushed for a touchdown against the Panthers.
Last 3 Games
- at Cardinals (12/25/2022): 20 carries, 72 yards; 9 receptions, 90 yardsvs. Bengals (12/18/2022): 10 carries, 44 yards; 4 receptions, 30 yardsat 49ers (12/11/2022): 4 carries, 13 yards; 6 receptions, 33 yards