Table of Contents
The UCSD Tritons (5-7, 0-0 Big West) are underdogs (by 9 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Long Beach State Beach (6-6, 0-0 Big West) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 140.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Beach vs. Tritons
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Long Beach, California
- Arena: Walter Pyramid
|Long Beach State||-9||140|
Long Beach State Betting Stats & Information
- Long Beach State has gone 3-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 60%).
- The Beach have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -483 or shorter.
- The Beach are 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tritons are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Long Beach State’s average total in matchups this season has been 146.5, 6.5 points higher than the total in this particular game.
UCSD Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UCSD has won three out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Tritons have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +355 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Tritons have put together a 5-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Tritons are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for UCSD’s games this year is 4.7 fewer points than the point total of 140 in this outing.
Long Beach State vs. UCSD Season Stat Comparison
|Long Beach State Rank||Long Beach State AVG||UCSD AVG||UCSD Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Long Beach State Beach Leaders
- Joel Murray leads the Beach in points and assists per game, scoring 15.2 points and distributing 4 assists.
- Long Beach State’s best rebounder is Lassina Traore, who averages 8.9 boards per game in addition to his 9.9 PPG average.
- Jadon Jones leads the Beach in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
UCSD Tritons Leaders
- Bryce Pope sits at the top of the Tritons scoring leaderboard with 18.8 points per game. He also collects 3.3 rebounds and averages 1.3 assists per game.
- Emmanuel Tshimanga has a stat line of 7.6 rebounds, 7.6 points and 0.7 assists per game for UCSD to take the top rebound spot on the team. Roddie Anderson III has the top spot for assists with three per game, adding 9 points and three rebounds per outing.
- Pope hits 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Tritons.