Table of Contents
The High Point Panthers (8-4, 0-0 Big South) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Longwood Lancers (8-5, 0-0 Big South) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at Willett Hall as 5.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 151.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Farmville, Virginia
- Arena: Willett Hall
Longwood Betting Stats & Information
- Longwood has won six of seven games when favored on the moneyline this season (85.7%).
- The Lancers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -241 or shorter.
- The Lancers have gone 6-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Panthers have a 3-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Longwood’s average point total in matchups this year is 147.8, 3.7 points less than the total in this game.
High Point Betting Stats & Info
- High Point has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won twice.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +188.
- The Panthers are 6-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Panthers are 3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for High Point this year is 7.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Longwood vs. High Point Season Stat Comparison
|Longwood Rank||Longwood AVG||High Point AVG||High Point Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Longwood Lancers Leaders
- The Lancers scoring leader is Isaiah Wilkins, who averages 12.3 per contest to go with 5.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Zac Watson is Longwood’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.1 per game, while Walyn Napper is its best passer, averaging 3.5 assists in each contest.
- DeShaun Wade leads the Lancers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
High Point Panthers Leaders
- Jaden House is the top scorer for the Panthers with 21.2 points per game. He also adds 4.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- High Point’s leader in rebounds is Ahmard Harvey with 6.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Bryant Randleman with 3.3 per game.
- Abdoulaye is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Panthers, hitting 2.8 threes per game.