Table of Contents
The UTSA Roadrunners (6-6, 0-1 C-USA) are heavy underdogs (by 13 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (7-5, 0-1 C-USA) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 145.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Roadrunners
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Ruston, Louisiana
- Arena: Thomas Assembly Center
Louisiana Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Louisiana Tech is 3-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 60%).
- The Bulldogs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -1132 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 5-5-0 this season.
- The Roadrunners have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 13 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Louisiana Tech has had set in games this season is 0.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
UTSA Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UTSA has been the underdog five times and won one of those games.
- The Roadrunners have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +681 odds on them winning this game.
- The Roadrunners have gone 5-5-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 13-point underdogs this year, the Roadrunners are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for UTSA this season is 4.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Louisiana Tech vs. UTSA Season Stat Comparison
|Louisiana Tech Rank||Louisiana Tech AVG||UTSA AVG||UTSA Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Cobe Williams, who averages 17.9 per contest to go with 3.1 rebounds and four assists.
- Isaiah Crawford is Louisiana Tech’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.5 per game, while Jordan Crawford is its best passer, averaging 4.6 assists in each contest.
- Keaston Willis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
UTSA Roadrunners Leaders
- Japhet Medor averages 12.3 points and adds 3.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Roadrunners’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Jacob Germany grabs 7.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.7 points per game and adds 0.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the UTSA rebounding leaderboard.
- John Buggs III knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Roadrunners.