Table of Contents
The Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (10-3, 1-0 Summit) will look to extend a seven-game winning streak when they visit the Omaha Mavericks (5-8, 1-0 Summit) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at Baxter Arena as big, 13-point favorites. The contest airs at 8:05 PM ET. The point total is set at 154 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska
- Arena: Baxter Arena
Oral Roberts Betting Stats & Information
- Oral Roberts has been favored on the moneyline a total of six times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Golden Eagles have not played as a moneyline favorite of -930 or shorter.
- The Golden Eagles are 6-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Mavericks have a 4-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 13 points or more this year.
- The average total Oral Roberts has had in its games this season is 2.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Omaha Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Omaha has won three out of the 11 games, or 27.3%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Mavericks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +591 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Mavericks have compiled an 8-4-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 13-point underdogs this year, the Mavericks are 4-2 against the spread.
- Omaha’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 144.1 points, 9.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Oral Roberts vs. Omaha Season Stat Comparison
|Oral Roberts Rank||Oral Roberts AVG||Omaha AVG||Omaha Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles Leaders
- The Golden Eagles leader in points and assists is Max Abmas, who puts up 19 points per game along with 3.5 assists.
- Connor Vanover is Oral Roberts’ best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.8 boards in each contest while scoring 13.3 points per game.
- The Golden Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of Abmas, who knocks down 3.2 threes per game.
Omaha Mavericks Leaders
- Marquel Sutton sits at the top of the Mavericks scoring leaderboard with 11.8 points per game. He also collects 4.8 rebounds and racks up 0.5 assists per game.
- The Omaha leaders in rebounding and assists are Frankie Fidler with 5.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.6 points and 2.7 assists per game) and JJ White with 4.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.6 points and 3.2 rebounds per game).
- Kyle Luedtke is dependable from distance and leads the Mavericks with two made threes per game.