Table of Contents
The Penn State Nittany Lions (9-3) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Delaware State Hornets (1-11) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at Bryce Jordan Center as heavy, 30-point favorites. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nittany Lions vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: University Park, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Bryce Jordan Center
Penn State Betting Stats & Information
- The Nittany Lions are 7-5-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 30-point underdogs this season, the Hornets are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Penn State has had in its matchups this year is 7.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Delaware State Betting Stats & Info
- The Hornets’ ATS record is 4-7-0 this year.
- The Hornets have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 30 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Delaware State this season is 3.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Penn State vs. Delaware State Season Stat Comparison
|Penn State Rank||Penn State AVG||Delaware State AVG||Delaware State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Penn State Nittany Lions Leaders
- Jalen Pickett leads the Nittany Lions in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 16.6 points, grabbing 7.7 boards and dishing out 7.8 assists per game.
- Andrew Funk leads the Nittany Lions in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Delaware State Hornets Leaders
- The Hornets’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Brandon Stone with 12.2 points and 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Martez Robinson’s assist statline paces Delaware State; he records three assists per game.
- O’Koye Parker is consistent from distance and leads the Hornets with 1.5 made threes per game.