Table of Contents
The Saint Mary’s Gaels (10-4, 0-0 WCC) are at home in WCC action against the San Diego Toreros (7-7, 0-0 WCC) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Gaels are double-digit favorites by 15.5 points in the game. The matchup has a point total of 135.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gaels vs. Toreros
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Moraga, California
- Arena: McKeon Pavilion
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-15.5||135.5|
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has won 75% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (9-3).
- The Gaels have not played as a moneyline favorite of -2000 or shorter.
- The Gaels have an 8-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total in Saint Mary’s (CA)’s games this season is 9.4 fewer points than the over/under of 135.5 in this matchup.
San Diego Betting Stats & Info
- San Diego has won one of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Toreros have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +988.
- The Toreros’ ATS record is 4-8-0 this year.
- The average point total for San Diego this year is 20.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. San Diego Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Mary’s (CA) Rank||Saint Mary’s (CA) AVG||San Diego AVG||San Diego Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Mary’s Gaels Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Gaels this season is Aidan Mahaney, who averages 13.6 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Saint Mary’s (CA)’s leading rebounder is Mitchell Saxen averaging 8.5 boards per game and its best passer is Logan Johnson and his 3.6 assists per game.
- Alex Ducas leads the Gaels in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
San Diego Toreros Leaders
- The Toreros’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Eric Williams Jr. with 15.5 points and 10.5 rebounds per game.
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara’s assist statline paces San Diego; he racks up 3.6 assists per game.
- Jawara knocks down two three-pointers per game, the most on the Toreros.