Table of Contents
The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (5-8, 0-0 OVC) are underdogs (+5) as they attempt to end a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (7-6, 0-0 OVC) at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at Screaming Eagles Arena. The matchup’s point total is set at 152.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Screaming Eagles vs. Redhawks
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Evansville, Indiana
- Arena: Screaming Eagles Arena
Southern Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Indiana has a 1-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- The Screaming Eagles have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -235 or shorter.
- The Screaming Eagles are 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks have a 4-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 5 points or more.
- The average point total for Southern Indiana’s games this year is 5.7 fewer points than the over/under of 152.5 in this matchup.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Stats & Info
- Southeast Missouri State has won three, or 27.3%, of the 11 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Redhawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +185 moneyline set for this game.
- The Redhawks have a 6-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks have a 4-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- Southeast Missouri State’s games this season have averaged a total of 142.5 points, 10 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Southern Indiana vs. Southeast Missouri State Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Indiana Rank||Southern Indiana AVG||Southeast Missouri State AVG||Southeast Missouri State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Screaming Eagles this season is Jelani Simmons, who averages 14.3 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Jacob Polakovich leads Southern Indiana in rebounding, averaging 9.8 per game, while Isaiah Swope leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- Trevor Lakes makes more threes per game than any other member of the Screaming Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.2 per contest.
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks Leaders
- Phillip Russell’s points (16.2 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Redhawks’ leaderboards.
- Kobe Clark is at the top of the Southeast Missouri State rebounding leaderboard with 9.2 rebounds per game. He also racks up 7.5 points and adds 3.1 assists per game.
- Russell averages 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Redhawks.